This event is targeted at leaders and operational staff of organisations that support those who coach, not only across the sport and physical activity landscape but wider organisations too including education, health, local authorities and more.
The UK Coaching Summit aims to inform, empower and inspire delegates to create positive change for anyone receiving coaching and anyone providing coaching.
The event is an annual meeting of all key stakeholders in coaching. It provides the opportunity to:
- review progress
- share best practice
- learn from peers and outside organisations
- re-focus the common agenda
- public key documents and develop understanding further
This year's event theme is Extending our Reach. The Summit will show you how we are extending the reach of coaching by:
- Demonstrating how coaching provides wider benefits to society
- Incorporating a flexible and agile workforce reflective of society
- Meeting the full range of customer motivations
- Embracing technology
This will be achieved through a series of engaging keynote speakers as well as informative and practical workshops and breakout sessions.